• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Now that Macon County has decided on our address we can order “Deer Springs RV Park” business cards.

Card image.png

Last edited:
Very cool...not positive because I am a phonetic speller, but I think serene is spelled with an "e" not an "i"...just saying (before you print too many ?) I think serine is a chemical (?)

Very cool...not positive because I am a phonetic speller, but I think serene is spelled with an "e" not an "i"...just saying (before you print too many ?) I think serine is a chemical (?)
Yes indeed, eye fixed it. Thank you two everyone, and especially my wife, for bringing my pour spelling two lite. Just wish ewe told me before eye emailed it out two everyone.

lol, I skipped spelling four sum reason, knot sure eye remember why.

If the person totes the firewood off themselves then I can see free firewood seeing how you have lots of it right now. If you have to bring it to them then a fee should be charged.
It's split and stacked by the dog park, which isn't very far from most of the sites. Feel free to take as much as you need, but if you're waiting for someone to bring it to you, then you're not going to be roasting marshmallows that night. :)

Last edited:
Things are starting to get green and Spring is making its debut. I am so happy to be able to post some pretty pictures instead of the barren, leafless pictures that I've been posting over the winter. The Bradford Pears are blooming and the Pear and Peach Trees are looking just as nice. Hopefully we won't get a late freeze, and our late summer visitors will have plenty of fresh peaches and pears to enjoy.

Pictures 3, 4 and 5 are of the gazebo at the end of Fairway Park. Fairway Park is a long stretch of meadow where you can let your (well behaved) pooch loose to chase a freebee or to just run a bit. Care must be taken as there are deer and other animals in the area, and if your pooch decides to chase them, you may have a problem getting him/her back.

In picture 5, you can see the 6"x6"posts that will support a pair of porch swings over by a small pond. I have one of the swings assembled already, but I haven't had time to hang it. There will also be a fire pit at the swing site for anyone who might want to have an evening fire to take the chill off.

Trish and I own about 43 acres and we have opened a good portion of that for our guests to walk or hike. I think you will enjoy visiting our park and exploring the beauty we call Deer Springs.

1.JPG

5.JPG

10.JPG

12.JPG

15.JPG

Last edited:
Man this looks great!

Jim;
An absolutely fabulous setting!
If you're not living in "heaven"; you're darn close!(y)

Man this looks great!
Tell your dog to bring his frisbee and I'm sure you're both gonna have a great time!

Jim;
An absolutely fabulous setting!
If you're not living in "heaven"; you're darn close!(y)
Thank you JJ! We are truly blessed to have found this place and to be able to live here. It's a lot of work, but that's OK, it's worth it. Hope to have you visit someday!

Stunning!

Absolutely beautiful! Not only are you offering a service to the RV community, you are providing the best of your experiences for everyone to enjoy. In California your nightly rate would certainly exceed $100 I can only wish one day I can say with the masses that "I stayed at Deer Springs..." ?

Latest resources

Back