• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
It's split and stacked by the dog park, which isn't very far from most of the sites. Feel free to take as much as you need, but if you're waiting for someone to bring it to you, then you're not going to be roasting marshmallows that night. :)
If you deliver, you ration. Maybe you will only have the best of the best but I am skeptical.

If you deliver, you ration. Maybe you will only have the best of the best but I am skeptical.
Yes, you are correct.

That said, the easiest way to ration firewood is to let your guests start carrying it back to their campsites. :) :)

Last edited:
Maybe put a donation box by the wood. I would certainly feel better after taking a few free pieces after compensating you for the effort of cutting it, drying it and stacking it.

Yes, you are correct.

That said, the easiest way to ration firewood is to let your guests start carrying it back to their campsites. :) :)
We will agree to disagree. As a kid we were responsible for collecting fire wood. My Mom didn't believe in camp fires but rather bonfires. At the time dead and down was not a thing. We cut down dead standing pine trees, one each day, and that was not enough for her.

I use a small 7gal propane bottle cut up to be a fireplace. One bundle will last for a week, wish the rest of my family was the same.

I think anyone that visits @Jim's campground is going to show great respect. If I recall correctly there is a campground host that looks like a German Shephard?

I think anyone that visits @Jim's campground is going to show great respect. If I recall correctly there is a campground host that looks like a German Shephard?
I would, but just saying.

Picnic table anyone? :)

DSCN3559.JPG

DSCN3154.JPG

Last edited:
Did you buy those tables or build them Jim? They look great!

looks like a good spot for a big bbq to me. Did you finish installing the pig spit yet?

Latest resources

Back