• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Sumpter dug the trenches, installed the power lines from where the pole will be and over to where the transformer will sit. Then they buried them. Tomorrow they will set the transformer and connect the wires from the transformer to the power service box(s).

Trish spent some time on the end of the rake and got the area in front of site 7 ready for grass, which I hope to have sprayed on Thursday. And at the end of the day, my duck friends dropped by for a swim and to get something to eat.

Also hired a fellow to help me pull this whole thing together and I hope to have him working on the dog park Thursday.

DSCN3572.JPG

DSCN3580.JPG

DSCN3583.JPG

DSCN3588.JPG

DSCN3593.JPG

I’ll bring my decoys

I continue to be impressed. I hope to stay with you soon!

Maybe put a donation box by the wood. I would certainly feel better after taking a few free pieces after compensating you for the effort of cutting it, drying it and stacking it.
After some thought, I think we will do this. We have a friend who runs a charity for the homeless and people in need, children who can't pay for their school lunches, etc. So I think we will put up a box and donate the funds to her. Wonderful idea, @MapNerd!

Price for firewood just went up! Put a sign on it telling folks where the proceeds go. I wager you’ll need a good sized box!

Price for firewood just went up! Put a sign on it telling folks where the proceeds go. I wager you’ll need a good sized box!
Strange world we live in today, I hope nobody steals it !

Why not just sell the firewood bundles? Today's rate is $70/bundle.

Latest resources

Back