• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a small RV park.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Crew worked on the road today, it's going to be a stunning entrance! And the Leaves are starting to change as well. Nature can be overwhelming sometimes!

DSCN1883.JPG

DSCN1887.JPG

DSCN1888.JPG

DSCN1889.JPG

DSCN1891.JPG

DSCN1892.JPG

DSCN1893.JPG

DSCN1895.JPG

DSCN1896.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN1880.JPG
    DSCN1880.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Looks spectacular and looking forward to visiting.

Can’t wait!

The "existing" entrance in your 5th picture looks nice & impressive! Why not use it?
You're making great progress for sure!
And great "LOGO"!

The "existing" entrance in your 5th picture looks nice & impressive! Why not use it?
We call that the "Toad Gate" and it's pretty tight for comfortable RV usage. I'm afraid it would only be a matter of time before someone hit it and damaged their RV.

The new driveway, referred to as the "RV Entrance", is quite wide and works as the main entrance/exit for the RV's. Once the RV is in the "landing zone", you will key in the pass code for the main gate. Toads can be disconnected/connected in this area. Continuing on, the driver stays on the right-side driveway to enter the actual park area.

During your visit, you can continue to use the RV gate, although it requires that you enter the gate code each time. Or, you can use the Toad Gate (which opens automatically for exiting guests) and use the RV Entrance to reenter the park.

Last edited:
I was down at the road throwing grass seed around and no less than three fifth-wheels went by in a period of 10 minutes. No surprise really, as this is a long weekend and they're all headed for the campground three miles up the road. And I was thinking, what a missed opportunity. I should have had a big sign out here, advertising the coming of the Deer Springs RV Park.

I called a couple of sign companies and found a guy that would throw a quick 4' x 8' sign together for me. Total cost for both sides, $350.00 and I can pick it up at 4:30 today. o_O I could not believe it!

Edit: Here is the sign that he made. I'm quite happy with it. lol, I was hooking it up to a temp support and a fellow drove by and then backed up to ask questions. I was surprised at how unprepared I was to promote my new site. Need to create some handouts and get an elevator speech made up.

DSCN1901.JPG

DSCN1903.JPG

DSCN1902.JPG

coming-soon-png.3592

Last edited:
@Jim, consider an area for overlow and boondockers? You may have X sites with hookups but you could cater to an even larger crowd such as an event (RVF?) if those of us with solar or those willing to use generator and stay at reduced rates. I'm thinking more on the lines of RV events though that an overflow area for boondocking would be cool as well. Just make sure it has good sun exposure wherever you choose if you want to cater to solar folks.

@Jim, consider an area for overlow and boondockers? You may have X sites with hookups but you could cater to an even larger crowd such as an event (RVF?) if those of us with solar or those willing to use generator and stay at reduced rates. I'm thinking more on the lines of RV events though that an overflow area for boondocking would be cool as well. Just make sure it has good sun exposure wherever you choose if you want to cater to solar folks.
A wonderful idea Neal. The property next door will someday be up for sale and it may be just what the Dr. ordered for an expansion of the RV area.

Latest resources

Back