Entegra quality? Help!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
So weekend worriors!

Any appliance can fail! Some Samsung fridges have a defrost problem! unless your fridge is running all the time, That should not be a problem!

To address the heat shield! what is it designed to protect? The grass, or the vehicles components? either way , I would not run without, the risk of fire is elevated without it.

Although I drive my rig off the beaten path, I do so like a little old lady! I know it is designed for on road travel so I am very mindful of it's weaknesses! Your list of problems lead me to believe you may be a little rough on her! She really is a gentle soul and needs a delicate touch!!!

So weekend worriors!

Any appliance can fail! Some Samsung fridges have a defrost problem! unless your fridge is running all the time, That should not be a problem!

To address the heat shield! what is it designed to protect? The grass, or the vehicles components? either way , I would not run without, the risk of fire is elevated without it.

Although I drive my rig off the beaten path, I do so like a little old lady! I know it is designed for on road travel so I am very mindful of it's weaknesses! Your list of problems lead me to believe you may be a little rough on her! She really is a gentle soul and needs a delicate touch!!!
I can’t blame Entegra for the fridge failure. Just annoyed that it is taking months to get fixed. The heat shield was welded to the top of the exhaust where it exits from under to “protect the paint” with it missing it seems far enough away from the painted cabinet door that it’s not harming it.
None of my issues with with curtains falling or doors and drawers opening are from driving it off road. Just going down the highway and hitting pavement joints etc. A Turtle could outrun me when I leave the pavement.

I can’t blame Entegra for the fridge failure. Just annoyed that it is taking months to get fixed. The heat shield was welded to the top of the exhaust where it exits from under to “protect the paint” with it missing it seems far enough away from the painted cabinet door that it’s not harming it.
None of my issues with with curtains falling or doors and drawers opening are from driving it off road. Just going down the highway and hitting pavement joints etc. A Turtle could outrun me when I leave the pavement.
Must be talking az. Freeway! That's almost the same thing as off-road! Sometimes worse. 🙃🙃🙃

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back