• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Fall plans - how are yours going?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I understand it too. We are hoping things will settle down a bit in August. If we face quarantines coming from Ca., we will have to re-evaluate. We will travel where we can in the early fall, as we know we can be as safe in the coach as at home. We miss the travel so much! Judy D

And, right now, Lake County (where Polson is located) is still doing pretty well; just 22 confirmed cases since the pandemic began.
@TJ&LadyDi Stay vigilant and keep safe. Look what happened in Lake County yesterday (mostly young people).

6A34FA56-CE0E-468B-8F4B-F5C57152417F.png

Yesterday I cancelled everything, I'm staying home and traveling local at best. Too dangerous and I consider myself a risk taker, not with this plague going on. States may be closing back down and you could find yourself trapped. Hate to be a downer but my instinct says stay home.

What the heck is going on in AZ! I would have thought that climate would have been least conducive for this. Wrong!

@TJ&LadyDi Stay vigilant and keep safe. Look what happened in Lake County yesterday (mostly young people).

View attachment 2646
Yikes!!! That almost doubles the total cases recorded up to yesterday. We are trying to stay safe.

There are a lot of out-of-area visitors arriving and we've noticed a lot less social distancing, mask wearing, etc. lately.

TJ

Yesterday I cancelled everything, I'm staying home and traveling local at best. Too dangerous and I consider myself a risk taker, not with this plague going on. States may be closing back down and you could find yourself trapped. Hate to be a downer but my instinct says stay home.
I think that's wise, @Neal. We'll be sad not to have the chance to visit in Polson this September, but caution is definitely in order.

Right now, we are planning to return to Polson in late August, but those plans are subject to change if things go downhill. Hoping 2021 will be a better year and we can meet then.

TJ

What the heck is going on in AZ! I would have thought that climate would have been least conducive for this. Wrong!
Arizona is the opposite of many areas this time of year where it can easily be 115 degrees. This drives people inside where the air is circulating through poorly filtered ventilation systems. Arizona allowed indoor eating at restaurants way before they should have. AND, their governor was against face masks until just recently.

When you see these numbers, you need to be very careful how they are gathered and updated per state/county. For example in my county in TN (Wayne) it shows 90 cases, but we have 69 recovered. Now out of the 21 that are left about 18 are in the prison in out county. In reality we have 3 active cases in the community.

Why States/Counties are not showing recovered? One can only guess. :)

When you see these numbers, you need to be very careful how they are gathered and updated per state/county. For example in my county in TN (Wayne) it shows 90 cases, but we have 69 recovered. Now out of the 21 that are left about 18 are in the prison in out county. In reality we have 3 active cases in the community.

Why States/Counties are not showing recovered? One can only guess. :)
Yes, I agree it is important to scrutinize the numbers. The numbers I posted come from the Montana Governors Task Force and they represent the newly diagnosed. I receive an email everyday from the Task Force showing the demographics of the new cases. What a crazy world we are living in right now.

Yes, I agree it is important to scrutinize the numbers. The numbers I posted come from the Montana Governors Task Force and they represent the newly diagnosed. I receive an email everyday from the Task Force showing the demographics of the new cases. What a crazy world we are living in right now.
Where did you sign up for the daily Montana e-mails, @ARD?

UPDATE: I think I found it; Montana Governor's Coronavirus Task Force website...right?

TJ

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back