RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2021 Willys
Just tried to lock the coach via the keypad, and no go. The bins lock but not the door. I cleaned the two brass contacts and killed the salesman switch for a few seconds which didn't help. Any ideas?

Can you hear if the actuator in the door is activating?

You can try rebooting the trimark controller. Remove the top dash panel above your driving gauges. Probably 3 screws like mine. In there is a small white box. Disconnect/reconnect the connectors.

Actuator isn't making a sound. I'll try getting to the box tomorrow. Thanks, and I'll post up results.

So I decided no time like the present and tracked down the box. Mine is black with a white Trimark sticker. One plug on one side and 4 or 5 on the other side. I unplugged all of them and reinstalled. As it powered up, the doorbell rang. A bloody hand later, no change.

Bummer. You may need a new actuator in your door assembly. Takes a T20 I think it is from the inside. @ARD just had this issue. @ARD what was your fix?

I'm going to check if it's getting voltage at the door pins when I get a chance. I would assume there should be a 12v spike there when the keypad is actuated.

Have you tried using the key fob?

Agree on checking for power on the door pins when locking/unlocking. I've seen posts in the past where the wire on the backside of the door jamb pins have come loose. Should be just a couple of screws to pull it out of the jamb connector to check wires. Of course I probably would only do that after checking voltage at pins and verifying that the voltage isn't there.

Does the dash lock / unlock button work?

Does the dash lock / unlock button work?
No, but i hear the box making a noise when i push the switch. I'm beginning to think it could be the actuator. I'll do more checking tomorrow if I have time. Visiting relatives in the area.

Latest resources

Back