Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Yukon Denali
Fulltimer
Yes
My ceiling lights have been flickering today. By the time I got back from the store, they were out. Battery disconnect did not help, nor did rebooting the KIB panel.

Any suggestions? 🫤

All of them were out?

All of them were out?
All lights are working EXCEPT the ceiling lights and all of them are out. I checked DC fuses in half bath and they are okay.

Definitely sounds like whatever is controlling or powering that section of lights has gone kaput. Newmar or NIRVC needs to buy back and replace that coach. You've been through hell in that thing!

Definitely sounds like whatever is controlling or powering that section of lights has gone kaput. Newmar or NIRVC needs to buy back and replace that coach. You've been through hell in that thing!
This is an example of a classy lady, with a dozen (or more) legitimate issues, being taken advantage of by an organization that should be thanking her for her gracious tolerance of their incompetence.

[Rant removed - seeing what she has been through on this coach triggers me. Off topic, irrelevant]

Last edited:
....... the absolute disaster this has been for a repeat customer. This coach should have been rejected .........this is the worst I've seen."
Unfortunately, this has slowly become the new trade mark for newmar, for some time, some units worst than others,

As for the lights, if you have located the fuse, you may want to remove it and re-insert, just for the sake of testing..

it maybe a KIB issue, Iassume both switches are not responding?, If the wall switch is same as the attached pic, I can show you how to remove the wall switch for testing.

Attachments

• KIB_Switch (3).jpg
    KIB_Switch (3).jpg
    661.1 KB · Views: 16
Well since we are deleting, let me join the club. 🥴 Rant response removed……

Last edited:
As for the lights, if you have located the fuse, you may want to remove it and re-insert, just for the sake of testing..
I took out the fuse. Had a scary moment as the KIB panel went completely dead after I put the fuse back in so I did it again and it came back on. I don't have the same panel as you and I don't mind trying to fix things, but I think this may be way out of my depths. 🫤

Sending an email to LA customer service now and will follow up in the am with a phone call. Will let y'all know what I find out. Thanks, as always for the help.

Latest resources

Back