Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

SRG69

RVF Newbee
I'm thinking of going for it. Have any of you had good or bad experiences with Good Sam roadside assistance?

Stranded in Dalhart, TX., on a Sunday afternoon, with a dealer spare tire with five lug holes for my six lug wheel, led to a $700 experience for my tire transfer to a new six hole rim, along with a new spare. The guy drove from Oklahoma. He was the only one who was available.

The above got me thinking that, maybe, Good Sam RA might have saved me some money.

Please let me know your thoughts on Good Sam Roadside Assistance.

Thanks!

My thoughts- JMHO- is a big NO. I will not give anybody my money who tells me not to shop in their stores because of who I voted for. There's plenty of other roadside assistance companies out there. And they all pretty much use the same vendors.

I had good sam, went to coach-net. I'll stay with coach-net. They really went to bat for me.

I also have roadside with State Farm, I need to look into what services I get with that a little deeper.

Do some searching on these RV Forums, I think there may be some alternative products you would be very happy with.

My thoughts- JMHO- is a big NO. I will not give anybody my money who tells me not to shop in their stores because of who I voted for. There's plenty of other roadside assistance companies out there. And they all pretty much use the same vendors.
I wasn't aware they had gotten into politics. I will do some shopping before I renew my roadside.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back