Chassis
N/A
Engine
N/A
TOW/TOAD
8,200 Lbs
Fulltimer
No
I am looking to purchase a new TPMS system and want to get one that will accommodate the Motorhome and the Toad. I have one now that I paid about $100, got a repeater and it only works right over the rear axles. I need one that will accommodate my 6 wheeler motorhome and my Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. Thanks in advance for your input.

We use the older version of the EEZ Products TPMS. It has worked well for the RV and the Toad. Easy to switch between just the RV alone and when towing.

It has saved us a few times.

Just a side note, we switch to metal valve stems on the Tow Car. The TPMS sensors move around due to centrifugal force with Rubber/plastic valve stems. We had one fail on the last trip. What a royal PITA.

Last edited:
This is the system I have used for years:

The repeater helps to make sure all the sensors are quickly picked up on my 8 wheeled rv + the four on my Jeep toad. Do not get the flo-thru sensors. Stick with the standard screw on sensors and remove the security covers. This makes the sensors much smaller which seems to eliminate the problem with having to change valve stems from rubber to steel.
This setup has been trouble free for us for many, many years now.

I was a user of TST system since 2008. It works well, especially with the repeater.

I do not like the new screen, but there is nothing wrong with it...just prefer the original screen.

I do not like the pass thru sensors--get the button type.

I recently changed over to another system because I had to start fresh. It works as good as the TST system, and is 1/2 price. Bonus--life time warranty !

If you have multiple trailers and multiple towing vehicles, you will find that order multiple of the 4 packs for $199 is the cheapest way to do it. I have 5 of these kits now, and every trailer and every towing vehicle is setup to monitor.

We use the older version of the EEZ Products TPMS. It has worked well for the RV and the Toad. Easy to switch between just the RV alone and when towing.

It has saved us a few times.

Just a side note, we switch to metal valve stems on the Tow Car. The TPMS sensors move around due to centrifugal force with Rubber/plastic valve stems. We had one fail on the last trip. What a royal PITA.

Thanks for the info.

This looks great. Wonder if there are range issues with toads

TST 507 is a fantastic system! Not the cheapest, but probably one of the best! Mine is quite accurate! Two sensors are off by one pound. The other eight are the same as my digital tire pressure gauge!
I would recommend the standard sensors, as the flow thru sometimes tend to have a slow leak!
And with my 38' coach, I do not use, nor need a repeater! And it will pick up the toad sensors at a distance of 40', while inside the garage!

Latest resources

Back