RV Model
Mini lite
RV Length
30'
TOW/TOAD
2011 ford f250
Fulltimer
No
Good evening everyone and greetings from Rockwood PA!
We left from marlton nj on Thursday am and arrived that evening.
Hickory hollow campground is so far a great place.. the staff inside were fantastic. So we will se how it is as time goes on.
I'm looking for a rv gps.

We have one but today without the camper we used it to do some sight seeing. It lead us down some tight gravel roads and ended up at a covered bridge with a 9'9" clearance not God, but I was not towing.
Then to another destination, flight 93 memorial, this gpsleadus through some really crappy un paved 1 lane roads that I'm sure could have been avoided. Any recommendations would be great.
By the way, the memorial is very moving and a great place to reflect.
Thanks all, Jimbo.

What GPS are you currently using? Usually there are settings that you can change to keep you out of situations you described.

What GPS are you currently using? Usually there are settings that you can change to keep you out of situations you described.
Hi folks, I have a garmin RV 780.
I always do the updates.
I have entered all the correct info, ht,wt, width etc. Checked it when we got back to the campground and those settings were still there . I see Neal has suggested another garmin. Different model of course

I had the 770, upgraded to 890 when it came out. Love it. Larger one is the 1090 which is identical inside, just larger unit.

Before you buy a new unit you might try going to settings and restore the factory settings. Then add back the settings you prefer.

Had a 770 upgraded to the 1090...love it.

Safe travels.

Before you buy a new unit you might try going to settings and restore the factory settings. Then add back the settings you prefer.
That sounds like a better idea then just spending the money,thank you everyone

If you do decide to upgrade the 890 is quite acceptable and so far has been reliable warning me about low clearances ahead and bridge weight limits along with curve and grade warnings. Its also $100 less than it was s
eight months ago that the 1090 is out - Garmin RV 890 RV GPS | The GPS Store

I too, have the 890. So far it has been outstanding and we tend to travel backroads and as little on interstate as possible

Latest resources

Back