Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want the “Vaccine“ get it. For those of us who do not, we won’! At 73 with reduced lung capacity from Agent Orange saturation in the jungles of the Mekong Delta, it is definitely not recommended for me, as a high blood clot candidate. So if a person believes this will stop COVID then good for them. They shouldn’t worry, or force their opinions, on other. Your choice is best.

If you want the “Vaccine“ get it. For those of us who do not, we won’! At 73 with reduced lung capacity from Agent Orange saturation in the jungles of the Mekong Delta, it is definitely not recommended for me, as a high blood clot candidate. So if a person believes this will stop COVID then good for them. They shouldn’t worry, or force their opinions, on other. Your choice is best.
Hey @Doc Burry This is kind of an old thread. One of the reasons I am spending less time here is to follow @Neal request. almost all his request I can follow with good results, however the ignore button won't listen I guess because I have responded to the post. One of the sites I have researched commented that we must let people be people and we need to loose our bleeding heart view of the world or go crazy. It seems you can do that but I am still having issues leaving people behind.

Because I research more and more sites come in view of my radar and I need to remember that some people will believe people with an agenda and gamble with their life rather than search even a few hours to get to the truth.

That said if I could come to this site without having posts like this keep coming up after I tried to ignore it, I in turn would be able to ignore them.

Ignore is for members. If you want to stop seeing replies of someone go to their profile and ignore or unignore them.

Forums and threads can be “watched” to get notifications. If you participated in a thread and no longer want to get notified of new activity then unwatch the thread from the button upper right on the top post.

Ignore is for members. If you want to stop seeing replies of someone go to their profile and ignore or unignore them.

Forums and threads can be “watched” to get notifications. If you participated in a thread and no longer want to get notified of new activity then unwatch the thread from the button upper right on the top post.
I will try the unwatch

Doc, see post #31 where you already voiced your opinion. Now you're forcing your opinion on others.

• Wow
Reactions: ARD
Hey Doc were you a medic during your service? Agent Orange was nasty stuff. I'm glad I didn't have to encounter it in Afghanistan we just had burn pits next to our tents the entire deployment lol when will they learn?

Doc, see post #31 where you already voiced your opinion. Now you're forcing your opinion on others.
There is no where in his posts neither 31 or the other that suggests he was forcing anyone to NOT get the vaccine. In both he stated to get it if you want it. Then went into his personal reasons for not. That is not forcing his opinions on anyone, it is voicing his opinion. I'm new to this forum but I hope this isn't the type of bickering I can expect on here. Live and let Live. We are all here for a short time to enjoy life to its fullest.

Reactions: ARD
I'm new to this forum but I hope this isn't the type of bickering I can expect on here. Live and let Live. We are all here for a short time to enjoy life to its fullest.
Welcome @ArmyOfSquirrels to the Forum! For the most part people are very nice and are able to communicate different opinions in a respectful manner, but some subjects, I dunno, people lose their ever loving minds. Please hang in there. We are for the most part a really nice bunch. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back