• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Help Dead Battery!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Go back to the 300 amp fuse. I may have miss-stated the continuity meter method. Not sure if that actually checks a fuse or not. I think you might need to check both sides of the fuse to make sure it has power like someone else said. Maybe RedBaron can weigh in on that because he knows more about fuses than l will ever know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A multi meter has a continuity mode to beep if connection is made. This will test the fuse. You put a lead on each end and it will beep or show continuity if fuse is good .

2019 DSDP 4369 * Active Air * NHSO

He's all electric, VTDP 43 footer
Then there are 3 reset buttons..hard to see but they are there. This is the problem.

Remember these are installed upside down between the rails. Look at the picture, it will be up high closest to the ceiling of the bay in the corner. Very hard to access. The single button bear the lights is NOT the right one.

Sounds to me he came back and he hit LBCO. Why he wasn't charging is the question.

Chassis batteries are ODS in the rear.
House batteries on DS in the front.

I tested the voltage on the house batteries.
Also, I know it’s the house batteries because my chassis batteries are AGM and don’t take water. I knew it would change anything but made sure the matter idea wouldn’t take more water via the watering kit I installed a few months back.

Tank level gauge shows my batteries be good. Which makes sense per what @redbaron said. Attached a pic.

No the charge button does nothing. Just mocks me.

I think he did charge, his batteries are 6.4 volts. That's 12.8v per pair.

I think he has a simple blown circuit.

He's all electric, VTDP 43 footer
This is correct. Newmar called back. No idea. Call us in the morning. Transfer switch sounds plausible.

This is correct. Newmar called back. No idea. Call us in the morning. Transfer switch sounds plausible.
With these breakers flipped, nothing that is on the inverter will work.

This means washer dryer and ac will work, as will the Oasis heater and stove.

Microwave and all outlets will not work.

**update** @nealc sent me a picture that @MapNerd sent him. His 2812 only had 1 breaker, and 2 studs.

We suspect the 300amp fuse

Just got off the phone with @MapNerd so we'll resume to the forum. Here are the pics he texted me.

6E7ADC87-317A-4EDB-B08D-4BA4124D6322.jpeg
4AD152B5-7173-452A-BA0D-C5DFCC490B9D.jpeg

Notice in the pic the green light is OFF? @MapNerd go back to the inverter and press the on/off button again after recycling the breaker as we did.

Latest resources

Back