Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@Neal Did that. It doesn’t turn on

Press and hold for 15 seconds?

I just went out to mine again and felt up there. I have 3 buttons...until I look at it with phone.

I have 2 screws and 1 breaker. I have had to reset multiple times but the breaker was the only one. I thought I was pressing 3 breakers but obviously I was pressing 2 screws and 1 breaker.

2019 DSDP 4369 * Active Air * NHSO

It’s 11:19pm here though so we’re calling it. We’re in southern FL so nothing will freeze. Gonna give Newmar a call in the morning and go hunt down a 300amp fuse. Look for a new thread tomorrow with me asking how to safely replace a 300amp fuse without killing myself

That's weird as it flashed when we did the reset procedure the first time.

Given what we know, the batteries are fully charged, but reporting low to no power. Must be the fuse.

You could test by doing a jumper between the 2 legs. Use a jumper cables to bypass fuse.

2019 DSDP 4369 * Active Air * NHSO

It’s 11:19pm here though so we’re calling it. We’re in southern FL so nothing will freeze. Gonna give Newmar a call in the morning and go hunt down a 300amp fuse. Look for a new thread tomorrow with me asking how to safely replace a 300amp fuse without killing myself

Newmar will take care of the repair and send a mobile tech if needed. You won't have to do anything. You paid for this "1 year warranty" - let Newmar provide the service.

I probably need to pack a spare fuse in my spares kit. If anyone has a link to one please share.

I probably need to pack a spare fuse in my spares kit. If anyone has a link to one please share.
Search JLLN300 300A on Amazon.

Latest resources

Back