• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Joining Club Ninja

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I have heard the basket that was for the other series doesn’t work with the 900 ones. Could be bad info though.

I picked up some cleaning brushes to make washing the one that came with it easier.

Picked up this one for ribs.

Ninja XSKRACKXL Woodfire Rib... Amazon.com

I had a brief thought this afternoon I may leave my propane Masterbuilt grill home on the next trip as well and be Ninja only, propane free. Hmmm, not sure if I am brave enough, I do like my steaks over open flame. Will have to try steaks and/or burgers on the Ninja at home before I head out in a month.

I had a brief thought this afternoon I may leave my propane Masterbuilt grill home on the next trip as well and be Ninja only, propane free. Hmmm, not sure if I am brave enough, I do like my steaks over open flame. Will have to try steaks and/or burgers on the Ninja at home before I head out in a month.
We've been propane-free for the past year and had plenty of steaks. I smoke them to 120, then reverse sear using the grill setting on high. No complaints.

We've been propane-free for the past year and had plenty of steaks. I smoke them to 120, then reverse sear using the grill setting on high. No complaints.
That sounds yummy. I'll have to give that a try.

Any tips on your experience with pellets (wood flavors) paired to meats?

I'm considering the same thing. I have cooked thick fillets twice with excellent results. I didn't need to turn them; they always had that reverse-seared look.

I'm considering the same thing. I have cooked thick fillets twice with excellent results. I didn't need to turn them; they always had that reverse-seared look.
I cooked mine TO 120 using the grill set at hi temperature. I think next time I'll try the smoke and then sear.

We have a Blackstone that does come in handy for some things. DW just said I don’t need to get it out for our stay at Hilton Head National.

Will be Ninja only and I’m sure quite a few dinners out 😊. Been 14 years but used to bring her mom to the island every year for vacation.

A little confused on the OG model numbers but I think the XL Pro Connect is the 900 series? Looking at getting one of these.

I think the one I got (set) is for the 700 series, still works.

Here's the rack set for OG 900, will return the other.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back