• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Leash law/rules are for everyone

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Society’s reaction to Covid was a symptom, not the cause. Me first types have been doing their own thing for years, ignoring the good of society.
My hope is that (no matter if it's Me Types or pre/post COVIDs) their owners get to step in it bare footed!

Darrell

We're up to 9 minutes now. He's not fighting the process, but more like adapting to it all.

I was thinking about y’all while taking the dogs out Saturday morning in the campground. It’s not too much to ask…

IMG_7715.jpeg

Last edited:
It seems like the bigger their dog, the less likely the owners will pick up the doo.

It seems like the bigger their dog, the less likely the owners will pick up the doo.
When I traveled with two 100lb German Shepherds I picked up a lot of record sized poops, often two-baggers, and I have to agree. It takes more dedication to the task to clean up after a big dog so some people are probably likely to be less thorough. Having smaller dogs now I find the task easy and often use the same bag for both - something that I could have never done before. That’s not an excuse, just a possible explanation for seeing more big poops on the ground. That said, I see a lot of small ones too and my guess is that the errant owners probably think it’s less of an issue.

My experiences have been the opposite of that.

Also that those with small dogs are more likely to let them run off leash, or on those 20 ft long retractable leashes where they run into my lot.

My experiences have been the opposite of that.

Also that those with small dogs are more likely to let them run off leash, or on those 20 ft long retractable leashes where they run into my lot.
I have to agree with Fish. I normally find more small dog droppings left behind but that is probably because we have a small dog and it is not allowed to bound off into the wild yonder to do her business.

We do note that we see more large dog off leash than small. And when we do tread into the wild yonder we tend to see large dog droppings. This is probably because, by the time the owner notices the event taking place , the dog has run off again and the pile is then too difficult to locate. All dogs should be on a SHORT leash at all times.

Darrell

There are appropriate places for well behaved dogs to be off leash. I see far too many misbehaving dogs off leash though.
Thank you!!!

You made my day! My well behaved family member, is not My prisoner.

As a side:

Did you know Tucson has a chain law? If you're not willing to do the research you can stay in the dark!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back