Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

SuzK

RVF Newbee
Hi! We are new to RVing and looking for some advice. Our son is in construction mgt and has the option to live on location in an RV in the mountain states. He needs a 4 season with storage for mountain bike/skis. He likes the outside access door to storage or to bunk room. Has looked at No Bo 19.3 but reviews aren’t positive. Any advice on what might be a good rig for him? Thanks in advance!

Hi! We are new to RVing and looking for some advice. Our son is in construction mgt and has the option to live on location in an RV in the mountain states. He needs a 4 season with storage for mountain bike/skis. He likes the outside access door to storage or to bunk room. Has looked at No Bo 19.3 but reviews aren’t positive. Any advice on what might be a good rig for him? Thanks in advance!
It sounds like he might be interested in a "small" Toy Hauler. check out this You Tube video. I don't own one so I can't comment on quality or four season livability.

Darrell

Ember's MSL series may fit the bill. The 191MSL and 221MSL both have rear entry doors that can store bikes etc..

Overland Series | Ember RV

A true "4 Season" RV is not guaranteed. Depending on location, I would guess it's possible, but do some homework and planning.

Ember's MSL series may fit the bill. The 191MSL and 221MSL both have rear entry doors that can store bikes etc..

Overland Series | Ember RV

A true "4 Season" RV is not guaranteed. Depending on location, I would guess it's possible, but do some homework and planning.
the overland post seems good,

I've had 3 "four season" rigs, prepare to burn a tank of propane every day and a 1/2, unless the campground allows the propane vendor to set up a 23 or 50 gallon "pig". you need skirting and heated 110v water hose, keep the heat up at all times or basement lines will freeze, some place electric heaters in basement, I never liked this option, I would rather burn more propane and not worry about fires. we've camped in the high teens, get used to hearing that furnace run, electric fireplace helps, but don't trust it to do the job alone, good luck

Latest resources

Back