Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
Andrew posted this last night. Maybe it’s me but why are the Newmar constantly shifting their eyes to look at something away from the camera? Are they reading a script?

How did Andrew Steele become some kind of RV “expert”? Not sure how he gets these interviews as I don’t see that he is that knowledgeable…. Maybe it’s just me.

Andrew is interviewing the VP of Operations, not some polished marketing person. I believe the VP isn't accustomed to doing interviews that are being recorded.

This is what happens to you when you use white sauce on barbeque.

How did Andrew Steele become some kind of RV “expert”? Not sure how he gets these interviews as I don’t see that he is that knowledgeable…. Maybe it’s just me.
Well maybe its only you and me, but Andrew drives me wacko.

He’s pretty goofy but he has somehow established himself as a legit RV influencer type. I find his stuff difficult to watch too (other than his video about the fire in his old Newell) but there is usually (not always) some kernel of new info to be gleaned from his videos.

I only watched one of his videos and I felt dumber for having done it. I had to click the "do not recommend this channel" button on YouTube.
If you're referring to the Casey Tubman video where he is showing his London Air, I agree. II noticed Casy wasn't necessarily pleased when Theodore Miller showed up and Andrew was gushing.

IMO, Andrew has been drifting about in the last few years trying to figure out exactly what he wants to do with his channel. I became interested when he was doing his detailing videos because I could learn from them.

Then he went all-in on becoming a sales guy (my characterization) for The Motorcoach Store. He lost me with all of that.

Now, he’s finding himself able to get time with industry execs. My interest is building once again.

It seems to me Casey Tubman (who appears to be just old enough to get a driver’s license) is embracing the newer forms of media to get his message out and connect with a younger demographic. Andrew fits that profile.

He gets paid on some of the content. When he did the video on desert shores earlier this year he was paid by the resort. It wasn’t an insignificant amount. He has viewers so that’s why he can or does charge.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back