• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ninja Woodfired Cooking

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I'd like white sauce on chicken, reminds me of chicken fried steak. Share the recip

Sorry to derail the thread but this is right up there with tofu and white sauce.

I know many of you think CA is a little “out there” but it’s not only CA but also Oregon. I was in need of coffee this pm and google maps sent me to a “unrefined wellness bar”. It says coffee on the door. There is a whole new paradigm waiting for those that want to step out of their comfort zone. The nice gal behind the counter suggested the golden sun.

Golden Sun Latte​

Coconut Mylk, Agave, Coconut Butter, Almond Butter, Turmeric, Golden Sun
Adaptogenic Mix, Himalayan Salt, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Garnished with
Rose Petals

It’s quite tasty and I feel like I added ten years to my life. No chicken drumsticks or wings, white sauce or any kind of bbq on the menu.

Just had to share. Back on topic.
Harrumph!! I'm having smoked wings tonight in spite of more left coast madness! And no frekin white sauce or golden sun! But, with Texas Pete...gonna have 'em with Texas Pete. :ROFLMAO:

Sorry to derail the thread but this is right up there with tofu and white sauce.

I know many of you think CA is a little “out there” but it’s not only CA but also Oregon. I was in need of coffee this pm and google maps sent me to a “unrefined wellness bar”. It says coffee on the door. There is a whole new paradigm waiting for those that want to step out of their comfort zone. The nice gal behind the counter suggested the golden sun.

Golden Sun Latte​

Rose Petals

It’s quite tasty and I feel like I added ten years to my life. No chicken drumsticks or wings, white sauce or any kind of bbq on the menu.

Bet the Golden Sun Latte was twice the price of a gallon of diesel in California.

Golden Sun Latte​

Rose Petals

"out there? Many think its not there only a figment of someone's imagination. I'll add a Golden Sun Latte to my will try when I lose my wits.

Asking for a friend, how much was that fountain of youth cocktail?

Slightly less than a gallon of diesel in CA without the open roads discount. Of course I only had the small size.

Slightly less than a gallon of diesel in CA without the open roads discount. Of course I only had the small size.
Much more polluting than burning diesel considering all the flatulence that must have caused.

Where I come from, white sauce is 1 tsp of flour, 1 tsp of bacon grease, and one cup of milk. Mix grease and flour in a hot cast iron skillet and add milk on high heat until light boiling. Allow to cool and serve with mashed potatoes, biscuits and the protein of your choice (excluding tofu)

Tonight was wings night but I tried a different cook method, absolute winner! First I used the smoke mode and smoked with hickory for about 10 minutes flipping half way through. Then I changed the grill to air crisp mode, pressed and held the start button to bypass pre-heat and did about 10 minutes a side. While I temp probed and saw 180 I wanted to go longer as I wanted a crisper exterior. It probably wasn't too far past 180 but the point was not rushing them off the cook. The meat was juicy and it fell right off the bone which I don't recall happening in the past. Twas good!

Latest resources

Back