• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ninja Woodfired Cooking

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
You gotta pay to play when it comes to good steak. I wish I had a rich friend who supplied me with Wagyu beef.

You gotta pay to play when it comes to good steak. I wish I had a rich friend who supplied me with Wagyu beef.
What happens if your rich friend like white sauce and or tofu with their Wagyu?

bail abandon thread GIF

poor man wagyou

Happy Dog GIF

What happens if your rich friend like white sauce and or tofu with their Wagyu?

bail abandon thread GIF
I don't care if your second motorhome is a Newell and your daily driver is a Rolls, you ain't going to ruin another piece of beef with white sauce and ketchup is not considered a red sauce.

Yeah, well you can put all the hearts on here but I know where your heart is.

For those that have the Ninja grill, are you carrying it in your coach? Anyone have the carry bag that you can get for it?

I bought the bag (shocking!) and I'm not using it (yet) just like I bought the bag for the GMG Davey Crocket and stopped using it. It's just easier putting the grill in/out of the coach without dealing with a carry bag.

We have the bag and it goes in the back of the Cherokee when traveling. Easier in and out of the vehicle. We put the pellet bags etc in there as well so everything is all in the carry bag.

Although I have a cover, I keep mine uncovered in the rig too. I do store it on a layer of plastic followed by cardboard to catch the minor oil drips that do occur even after wiping with a paper towel.

I carry mine without the bag.

Latest resources

Back