• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ninja Woodfired Cooking

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I have grilled burgers and boneless chicken on the grill setting. I always use a medium setting, as the high setting is just too high and burns the food. I close the lid between flips. You can add smoke as an option. I have done some really nice smoked pork tenderloins this way (grill low setting) and very tasty. It's messy to clean up, but let's hope the grill mats make it easier. I have found that if you do have a really messy grill plate, some dishwashing soap and baking soda really do the trick.
I've never had a problem grilling on low or medium with the lid closed with or without smoke.

When traveling, I have decided to try a grill mat on my Ninja, as it would be easier to clean than lugging the grill plate around. I corresponded with the Kona vendor (same pellet people), and they said it would fit fine, possibly having to trim one edge to make it fit. @Neal, do you need assistance getting this into your shopping cart?

Folks, @sheridany and I received these grill mats, they are NOT a good fit for the Ninja XL. You would need to cut them to shape. Do not order. If you want something other than the surface I believe foil is the best option, tucked under of course so the top fan doesn't suck it up like happened to me.

I regret I led @Neal down this road of grill mats. One would think a fitted mat would be simple at manufacturing time but no. Scissoring skills required and you don’t want to see it. I don’t cut my own hair for that reason. Probably owe @Neal a coach wash by me for this one.
On the brighter side, I am so glad I bought the grill carry bag. It works great and I was able to carry it a reasonable distance without injury to place it in the toad for transport.

Tom Cruise GIF by Jerology

I have the griddle and did test cooking some bacon, came out great and was fast. Now I am a non XL version as I don’t plan on cooking for everyone

I have the griddle and did test cooking some bacon, came out great and was fast. Now I am a non XL version as I don’t plan on cooking for everyone
What temperature setting? Air fry? Grill? Etc?

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I was all set up. The griddle was heating up and it starts raining. Had to put everything away and cover the ninja Smart man to bring the cover along that is after it cooled off. Rain check until tomorrow.

Are you kidding me? Are you going to tell us that 6 million dollar camper doesn't have an awning?

6 million? I had no idea. I was hoping you’d hold the umbrella. No worries weather forecast is good for today.

Latest resources

Back