Rustymayes

RVF VIP
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Fulltimer
No
We have been mostly using streaming services to watch TV in the coach, either at home through wireless network from the house or Via I Phone hotspot.
The other night as we were watching TV I decided to adjust the coach thermostat on the panel above the driver seat and when I finished I turned around to find the TV screen showing loss of signal with the blue screen. I had to reset the network in settings to continue watching. This has happened a couple of times when ever I approach the panel and use the touch screen control panel. I can't imagine what connection there could be to the TV??? Anyone seen this before? I need to try to duplicate the issue on multiple TVs to see if wit was just an anamoly or if there is some kind of actual interference. It is a hassle because when it happens I need to reset the wireless feed by inputing the hotspot code. For some reason the TV is not remembering it. probably a setting that I missed somewhere.

I don't know the setup of your coach but if everything is communicating over CAT 5 ethernet cable connections and something is messed up such as in a switch or network device I imagine it could cause that.

We have been mostly using streaming services to watch TV in the coach, either at home through wireless network from the house or Via I Phone hotspot.
The other night as we were watching TV I decided to adjust the coach thermostat on the panel above the driver seat and when I finished I turned around to find the TV screen showing loss of signal with the blue screen. I had to reset the network in settings to continue watching. This has happened a couple of times when ever I approach the panel and use the touch screen control panel. I can't imagine what connection there could be to the TV??? Anyone seen this before? I need to try to duplicate the issue on multiple TVs to see if wit was just an anamoly or if there is some kind of actual interference. It is a hassle because when it happens I need to reset the wireless feed by inputing the hotspot code. For some reason the TV is not remembering it. probably a setting that I missed somewhere.
Is the KIB panel WiFi or Bluetooth? In 23 there is a BT interface that allows a app to control the panel, no WiFi. Not sure what you have going on but definitely following

Latest resources

Back