• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Our 2023-2024 Southern Migration Trip

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@Jim I really hope Ryker gets the needed results to make him whole. Very awful that you lost the $ for campsite booking, it’s not like they wouldn’t re rent it out.

We would do exactly the same thing in your shoes though. Ryker loves you for it.

@Jim I really hope Ryker gets the needed results to make him whole. Very awful that you lost the $ for campsite booking, it’s not like they wouldn’t re rent it out.

We would do exactly the same thing in your shoes though. Ryker loves you for it.
Thank you, AuntiDodo!

Ryker got his 1st stem cell injection this morning. While he was sedated, and prior to the injections, they did an ultrasound to check the abdomen and elbow for tumors, as the stem cell injection can promote the growth of such issues. They also did an ultrasound of his damaged tendons and determined that he has no avulsion or fracture of the flexor tendons.

But prior to any of that, he had what is called "shockwave therapy" (video below) which is supposed to jump-start the body’s ability to regenerate new tissue and to decreases pain by directly stimulating the nerves at the site of the injury. This was his 4th of 5th shockwave treatment, and as strange as it sounds, it seems to work.

So we're back at our site now, and he's working his way out of the sedation. And of course, he's getting an ample amount of love and lots of treats!

DSCN3393.JPG

DSCN3400.JPG

Thank you, AuntiDodo!

Ryker got his 1st stem cell injection this morning. While he was sedated, and prior to the injections, they did an ultrasound to check the abdomen and elbow for tumors, as the stem cell injection can promote the growth of such issues. They also did an ultrasound of his damaged tendons and determined that he has no avulsion or fracture of the flexor tendons.

But prior to any of that, he had what is called "shockwave therapy" (video below) which is supposed to jump-start the body’s ability to regenerate new tissue and to decreases pain by directly stimulating the nerves at the site of the injury. This was his 4th of 5th shockwave treatment, and as strange as it sounds, it seems to work.

So we're back at our site now, and he's working his way out of the sedation. And of course, he's getting an ample amount of love and lots of treats!

View attachment 22364View attachment 22363
View attachment 22362
Wow he is a real trooper! Give home a belly rub for me

To give you an idea of the power of modern medicine, here is Dusty just after being surgically treated for a massive infection of unknown origin. He’s now acting like a new puppy even though he will be 12 in May. Go Ryker go!
IMG_3054.jpeg

IMG_9774.jpeg
IMG_3054.jpeg

Awwww, Ryker is such a handsome boy. It's so hard to see him recovering from the sedation. He has such soulful eyes. ❤️ Sending all the love to the boy.

Hoping for good outcomes, Our berna-doodle (gizmo) is fighting cancer right now, tumor removed last week,
20231218_165521.jpg

20231208_213131.jpg

Hoping for good outcomes, Our berna-doodle (gizmo) is fighting cancer right now, tumor removed last week.
It's so heartbreaking. I'm still grieving over the loss of my lil Alfie. I hope your baby has a speedy recovery and GREAT outcome. 🙏🏼

He likes his Chris Evans sweater from knives out better than the cone of shame

Latest resources

Back