• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Our 2023-2024 Southern Migration Trip

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
To give you an idea of the power of modern medicine, here is Dusty just after being surgically treated for a massive infection of unknown origin. He’s now acting like a new puppy even though he will be 12 in May. Go Ryker go!

img_3054-jpeg.22370
Wow! Looking GREAT, Dusty!

Hoping for good outcomes, Our berna-doodle (gizmo) is fighting cancer right now, tumor removed last week,View attachment 22371
View attachment 22372
Poor Gizmo, I hope they kicked “C’s” butt with the surgery. We just lost our Lexi to cancer but surgery was not an option that we chose due to where the tumour was and she was 12 and it would have too hard on her. Way to go Gizmo, I will pray for great results!

Poor Gizmo, I hope they kicked “C’s” butt with the surgery. We just lost our Lexi to cancer but surgery was not an option that we chose due to where the tumour was and she was 12 and it would have too hard on her. Way to go Gizmo, I will pray for great results!
Thank you, he is only 6 so we and vet are optimistic

Getting ready to take Ryker to his Hydro Therapy session this morning and checked the cams at the park. lol, yeah, I knew there was a reason I'm down here in Florida. . .

snow.jpg

snow1.jpg

Not a lot yet, but in a couple of hours it'll be hard to find the road. Not missing it.

Apparently the rain has been brutal. Here is picture of Joses in Gatlinburg.

1704891044008.png

Not a lot yet, but in a couple of hours it'll be hard to find the road. Not missing it.
Just provide the address to @Neal because he loves that white stuff. He’s all over it and makes a great camp host while you are away. Just saying….

Just provide the address to @Neal because he loves that white stuff. He’s all over it and makes a great camp host while you are away. Just saying….
As soon as I saw that I booked all of the sites! On the way...Elli has her sled, ready to play!

I talked to our kids yesterday,they said the Charlotte area is flooded. A little bit of rain here in Key largo, but windy. Keep us updated on Ryker.

I talked to our kids yesterday,they said the Charlotte area is flooded. A little bit of rain here in Key largo, but windy. Keep us updated on Ryker.
He's been doing well with his hydro-therapy and seems to really enjoy it. Vet said he's doing great! I believe we're seeing improvement as well. But then, I have to distinguish between what I hope is happening and what is really happening. lol, but I think he's doing better.

Latest resources

Back