Welcome to RVForums.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Outdoor portable grills

Welcome to our community

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
yes
 
I was just pointing out that is the only reason I have propane onboard
 
I hated the Blackstone. Seemed it rusted no matter how much that I took care of it. Gave it away. Found the new one with a finished cooking surface. Easy to clean and love it
 
What are you folks using for a outdoor portable grill utilizing the 16.4 oz propane bottles?

I am looking to the Coleman 285 with a half cast iron griddle for cooking breakfast meats and eggs on.

Price point the Coleman seems to be a potential. However, does it hold up long term?.?.?
we have the Coleman tabletop 225 grill and love it. we do not put water in the steel drip tray like Coleman suggests. instead so easy to just wipe it out leaving a thin coat of grease to prevent any rust. works like a charm. 4 yrs now and no issues. it replaced our webber 1000, just did not work well in fall weather
 

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom