MOD Replaced exterior TV (again) - LG 48 inch 4K

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Neal,
How did you remove the wood grills at the back? I tried, but they are glued solid. Afraid they will brake?

Okay, staying off topic then...

I'm outside enjoying fresh air the other day, watching my new TV, not loudly, and the site next to me is a jeep service convention it seems. Impact wrenches, working on a group of jeeps for hours. Sounded like you were in a car repair facility. It happens, we deal with it, people do their things and that's the nature of "RV parking lot" campgrounds.
LOL!!
We have a lot of retired people who own harleys at our resort, apparently "Loud pipes save lives", when they drive by I can't hear the sound on my obnoxious people hating outside television. Lots of mornings I'm outside drinking my kahlua and coffee watching the news on the outside tv at 6am.

I was a Samsung guy as well but the TVs in my coach use a different Samsung operating system than mine at home. It is a huge pain to even force it out of the default “Samsung TV” mode which tempts you with trailers of great shows then wants you to buy or subscribe to stuff you cannot receive do to the wifi or limited cable.

I just wanted to scan for air HD channels and finally got there but once in a while the Samsung genie tries to get me back into Samsung TV. Ill check my next TV for this in the store before I buy and may not get another Samsung.

Nice discovery in that if you use Apple TV (hardware) you can get the audio in AirPods. I'm watching my outdoor TV and using my AirPods so there is no sound coming from the TV to bother anyone AND I can hear the audio much better this way.
Great idea, that is the way to go. (My neighbors would hear me laughing out loud not knowing I was listening and think I was crazy! :) I didn‘t think about the airpod solution. Good suggestion, Neal.

Latest resources

Back