• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Replacing a washing machine in a Newmar Class A motorhome

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Two loads today and still running great. So as of now sticking with what I have. I think the crucial part is using the machine properly, not overloading it.

Two loads today and still running great. So as of now sticking with what I have. I think the crucial part is using the machine properly, not overloading it.
Only 3+ years of use to figure it all out….not bad @Neal. Good thing I have an intelligent DW that keeps me straight on this type of stuff. Hope the washer keeps chugging along so you won’t have to trade for that Essex???

You're lucky to have the room to get a 24" machine in and out. I have 22 1/2" and that's after removing the pocket door into the bathroom. I've searched and there is not many (two) REAL washers that fits that dimension - Panda just came out with one. I say real because there are a couple .9 or .6 cu ft, like hand washing in a sink.
May I ask how you took the pocket door off? We're trying to install a washer/dryer in our 5th wheel and the opening with tuhe picket door is 1/2" too narrow. How do we get the door off? TIA

Late to this party and dont feel like reading the last 53 posts. What issue(s) are folks having with the stacked washer/dryers?

My machines were moving around too much (either while driving or during the simulated earthquake of the spin cycle) and dryer actually broke some of the louvers in the cabinet doors. I came up with a good fix that was easy enough. Used VHB tape to attach a piece of aluminum angle to the machine and then screwed said piece of angle to the cabinet wall. The thing can’t move now.

Anyone else experience this issue?
00907591-7BD9-4B7C-B6D7-F261F31AF98D.jpeg

Latest resources

Back