• Commercial/Vendors welcome

RV Parks Occupancy

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
This isn’t an RV park, but I’m at Freightliner in Gaffney SC. Last year at this same time, there wasn’t an open spot. Today…I would say we’re a little better than half full.

IMG_1352.jpeg

This isn’t an RV park, but I’m at Freightliner in Gaffney SC. Last year at this same time, there wasn’t an open spot. Today…I would say we’re a little better than half full.

View attachment 20462
Your rig looks just dandy sitting there, all proud and regal!

We stayed at a Wally World in Ironwood, MI last night. Five motorhomes, three fifth wheels, and four bumper pulls.

On the road again for a week in Ely, MN.
Was at Ft. Wilderness in May, and I'm thinking it was half to 2/3 full. Just drove from Arkansas to Grand Canyon, and then back through Dallas and home. With the exception of the Vineyards in Dallas, which looked pretty full (but I booked only the week before), all other parks looked to be about half full, not counting full time trailers. Trailer Village at Grand Canyon was full one night, but with the storms hitting Vegas, we made a last minute change to stay at Trailer Village, and were able to do so.

View attachment 20462
We were at Spartan this week and never saw this busy in last 4 years of going there. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 20462
Probably just lucky as I tried to get in for a 2-day for tires and nothing for the rest of the year!

Latest resources

Back