• Commercial/Vendors welcome

RV Parks Occupancy

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I saw a post today on a Newmar FB forum. They were at Anchor Down in the Smokies and it looked pretty empty.
On the water in the summer, you think they would be booked. It’s a nice place.

I'm at Springerville, Arizona, at Casa Malpais RVP for the summer; this area is staying nice and cool. This park plus the two others I pass driving into town are not full.

I'm reviving an old thread. What are you travelers finding regarding parks being full or near full? We're leaving July 12 and other than the Newmar International Rally, the Newmar Hoots Rally, and the Balloon Festival, we have no reservations. This is how we traveled pre-covid and we love the flexibility.

I have received emails from some of the parks we stayed in last year offering discounts this summer. I'm waiting on Deer Springs...:cool:
lol, come on Jim, you know I'll set you up with a GREAT price!

But as strange as it may seem, we've had more bookings in the last 45 days than we had all of last year. So I guess it's just our time.

But that being said, if you've never been to Deer Springs, use Promo Code "RVForums" (without the quotes) for a 5% discount. And if your a return visitor, and you don't have your own Alumni code, contact me and I'll set you up with your own ???% off code.

Lastly, if you had an Alumni discount code, and you've lost it, contact me and I'll get you a new one.

FWIW, I booked our September-2.5 month mountain west trip and January-5 month FL trip (including the Keys and Navarre) no problems getting what we wanted

We just stayed 5 days in Canon City, CO at Mountain View RV park.
Probably about 40% occupied when we left out last Monday.

We just stayed 5 days in Canon City, CO at Mountain View RV park.
Probably about 40% occupied when we left out last Monday.
We stayed there last year, nice park.

Latest resources

Back