RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
New Aire
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Rubicon
Hello all! Been awhile.

My wife and I made the decision to sell The Beauty last year as we embark on new adventures! I have a 2015 Jeep 2dr Rubicon for sale that is rigged up to tow using the Blue Ox Avail model (10,000 lb capacity) and a remote braking system. I could strip it off and sell the towing equipment independently but thought I'd try selling the vehicle as a package first, I really need a 4dr anyway. Any suggestions on the best platform to do this?

I've really enjoyed this forum as it was always been a great source for repair and maintenance tips and of course destination information! I'll be lurking.

ETA I also have a Garmin 1090 to sell if anyone is interested.

I’d sell it as a package and list it on RV forums and maybe your local Craig’s list. There’s always people looking to buy a “ready to go” toad. I sold my last toad to carmax and they knew exactly what it was (toad) and paid me a great price for it. Might be worth checking that out online and see if the price they offer meets your criteria. It’s an easy transaction that can save having to deal with tire kickers.

I have been looking for a toad I have a blue ox tow bar and mounts but no baseplate or braking system

Noeyes, if you'd like to make a deal for my unit maybe you could sell your equipment independently? I'm trying to avoid stripping the equip off my jeep.

Latest resources

Back