Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

So you think it's easy owning an RV Park ???

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
The valve at the bottom is a stop and waste valve. I would dig it up, remove the contaminated soil and spray sanitizer on the pipe and valve. A 2 foot dig shouldn't be too hard. With this type setup there is a small chance of a cross contamination of black water entering the water system. That could turn into a liability lawsuit if someone got sick. If you have a powerful shop vac you could try to draw the mess up the pipe. The longer that stays in the pipe riser the more soil contamination you will have

Small shop vac. You can choose to save for next time or throw away after use 😳. Much cheaper than sewer pump truck
@Jim ... I agree with @NWIP ... get a cheap wet vac and use it one time!

FLSteve (y)

Small shop vac. You can choose to save for next time or throw away after use 😳. Much cheaper than sewer pump truck
Yep, great idea Bill. I'll pick one up tomorrow.

A lot of people don't know this, but Neal got his start on the set of Boogie Nights. ;)

200.gif

Oh my GOD.... talk about brain dead. But it really doesn't surprise me. Then to high tail it out of there without a word. I feel your pain. If you could see what some people do to their firearms, it is BEYOND the scope of my comprehension.

It goes something like this, ahhhhh could you possibly fix this? Or I decided to fix this and this is what happened...LOL

But I think a cheap shop vac is a goo idea ......... duh just wear gloves and goggles......LOL good luck buddy.

HH

Don't foget signage that reads " DO NOT DUMP HERE!! "

At 3 of our sites, the fire ring is quite a ways away, a consideration that was made intentionally as many people I spoke with don't want the fire pit close to their rig. What we found was that just as many people gripped because the fire pit was too far away. (A classic case of you can't please everyone.)

So at these sites, we provide a Solo stove so the camper can get closer to his/her rig. I really didn't realize I had to post a sign to tell people NOT to put the Solo stove on the grass or on the deck. So what I was ending up with was grass with symmetrically round dead spots the exact same size as the bottom of the Solo stove.

The stoves don't get hot enough to start a fire, but the do get hot enough to kill the grass or leave an impression on the deck.

I'm seriously considering asking people to pass a common sense test prior to entering the grounds.

Oh my goodness I’m sorry that you have to deal with this stuff. Some people just don’t know things I guess!

Latest resources

Back