• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Time to buy tires

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Looking at the specs for the 2024 DSDP it appears that the Steers are a larger size than the drives. Steers. This should be interesting to manage over their lifetime. 315/80R steers vs 2?? Something on the drives.
Same on the Superstar.

315s on the front and 295s on the back.

I replaced my original 22.5" Michelins with Toyo M154 from Motorhometires in June and have been very satisfied with the whole experience; I posted about this.

Contacted Motorhometires.com and their price is $9,324.00 to provide the entire set (2 - 365/70 R22.5 Michelin & 6 - 315/80 R22.5 Toyo) which includes the onsite installation at my place. When I mentioned removing the Rettrobands, she backed up and said she doubted the installer would want to remove them as it's a proprietary product of NIRVC.

Waiting to hear back from her.

I also went with Motorhometires.com and am happy with the process, but not the installer they contracted with. He didn’t take the proper care during install and now I have marks on my rims. I am working with the installer now and he is sending out a rim repair/polishing company to see what can be done…. Stay tuned.

I also went with Motorhometires.com and am happy with the process, but not the installer they contracted with. He didn’t take the proper care during install and now I have marks on my rims. I am working with the installer now and he is sending out a rim repair/polishing company to see what can be done…. Stay tuned.
Did you put Michelin's all around?

Toyo’s all around…. You’ll see them Friday. :)

Consider yourself lucky. On buses they run 365 on the steer and the tag. At 1200-1500 a tire you can do the math.

Thinking about the larger 365 Steer tires. Maybe this is an attempt to avoid overloading the Steer tires, reducing potential damage and failure

Latest resources

Back