Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
Yipes! And it's not going to be pretty!

I recall there was a membership service, don't remember what it was, but joining it gave the member a pretty good discount on tires.

Can someone remind me who/what that company is?

There are several but the main one is FMCA

I believe Escapee's is the other one IIRC

I joined FMCA for tires which do have good discount tire prices however I ended up going with RVtires.com better prices same tires available and they have a mobile mount service and come right to your location. That was two years ago and I have been very happy with the tires and the work provided. Tires were mounted by Pomps Tires Service. We were able to stop on our first trip at a Pomps for no fee get wheels retorqued/ check as required for the aluminum wheel.

Like Neal said FMCA provides a discount price on tires. But also check rvtires.com they have some good prices. But where will yo have them installed and balanced? You need new tires on your new coach all ready? I didn't think it was that old?

HH

Like Neal said FMCA provides a discount price on tires. But also check rvtires.com they have some good prices. But where will yo have them installed and balanced? You need new tires on your new coach all ready? I didn't think it was that old?

HH
It's a 2016 but the tires range from 4114 and to 4718. So yeah, they're all in need of replacement.

Just checked the FMCA for pricing. I need 2 - 365/70 R22.5 and 6 - 315/80 R22.5 (Michelin)

Looks to be about $9,100 before install and extras.

Just checked the FMCA for pricing. I need 2 - 365/70 R22.5 and 6 - 315/80 R22.5 (Michelin)

Holy Crap....... that's some expensive rubber. I presume you are looking at Michelin? I always go with OEM Michlein Tires. A lot of guys go with Toro and a few other brands to knock down on the cost.
HH

Holy Crap....... that's some expensive rubber. I presume you are looking at Michelin? I always go with OEM Michlein Tires. A lot of guys go with Toro and a few other brands to knock down on the cost.
HH
I bought Toro's for my Phaeton and they were just fine. But Michelin's are the best, IMHO. And I plan on using this rig a lot during the Winter months, at least for the next few years. And when I get ready to sell, the next owner won't have to worry about tires for a few years.

Yikes!

I see the need to save a bit more toward our next tire change.

Latest resources

Back