• Commercial/Vendors welcome

TSD Logistics shows what Good Sam is making off of us

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@TJ&LadyDi i would guess 7-10 days. I signed up back in the beginning when they started out and they have refined the process a lot since making it more seamless. You don’t need both apps but the TSD app is actually the card issuer Called EFS. The loves app should do the trick and meet your needs.
You are going to add the EFS card number to your loves app wallet.
TSD also sends you an email with an invoice that looks like the screenshot below before they debit funds.

1588648711249.png

Last edited:
i would guess 7-10 days. I signed up back in the beginning when they started out and they have refined the process a lot since making it more seamless. You don’t need both apps but the TSD app is actually the card issuer Called EFS. The loves app should do the trick and meet your needs.
Thanks, Sheridan; I appreciate the information.

TJ

I've always preferred Pilot over Loves, but then I got THE CARD. I filled up last week as I was leaving Bullhead City and headed to Fillmore, Utah. My fuel cost $285. It was discounted $145.62 reducing my bill to $140.30 plus the TSD fee of $14.56. I now love LOVES.

I've always preferred Pilot over Loves, but then I got THE CARD. I filled up last week as I was leaving Bullhead City and headed to Fillmore, Utah. My fuel cost $285. It was discounted $145.62 reducing my bill to $140.30 plus the TSD fee of $14.56. I now love LOVES.
Well, I can see how that experience could drastically change a person's perspective. (y)

Thanks for sharing.

TJ

I, too, over the years have had much better luck/service at Pilot but the difference in price has made me a Loves believer. I wonder if the Rv business is big enough for Pilot to drop the Good Sam program? I’ll bet the truckers are 90+ percent of their business and rvers are not really on their radar.

OK...OK...OK...trying to avoid a pair of broken arms here, so I'm going to apply for a TSD card! @Neal is pretty persuasive :oops:...and, I didn't want folks thinking that I am "bonkers!" :ROFLMAO: I may be, but I just don't want anyone to know. :rolleyes:

Early in my motorhome days, I had a couple of less-than-satisfactory experiences with Loves and have pretty much avoided them ever since. The issues involved going inside and dealing with snarky cashiers. It looks like with the TSD card, I would be able to activate the pump myself via the app so that will likely resolve my issues.

Now, a couple of questions. For those who have applied and not opted for the 48-hour processing ($20) and/or overnight shipping ($50), how long did it take for you to get your card with normal processing? And, regarding the TSD phone app and the Loves phone app; do I need them both? What is the advantage to having them both,

Thanks for any info to help me fully understand what I'm getting myself into.

TJ

@TJ&LadyDi Don't spend any extra on processing, it will take about a week as others have said. Mine was handled promptly.

I don't know why but we all had a poo-poo impression of Love's and I can tell you after this TSD has taken to Love's I have a different impression as their fill stations all seem tops. The real bonus with Love's is when using the Love's app while sitting in your seat in your coach at the pump going through all the pump steps and approval via the app. Do the final step to start pumping get out and pump. How cool is that???!!! I would install both the Love's app and EFS app when you have your paperwork from TSD. The EFS app will show you the discounts and also has a map to show you where you can use it for savings. There are other places other than Love's but I keep it simple and stick to Love's unless I'm in a bind. Speaking of which I'm leaving for FL service tomorrow and I need to get gas and Love's is not on the route for an hour or two so I need to look at other options that may be available.

So let's get that application in and then we'll get you setup on the Love's and EFS app and we'll find something for you to buy with all that savings! Plenty of help around here with Amazon goodies you have to have! A few more Apple TV's for the coach maybe?? Hmmmm

@TJ&LadyDi Don't spend any extra on processing, it will take about a week as others have said. Mine was handled promptly.

I don't know why but we all had a poo-poo impression of Love's and I can tell you after this TSD has taken to Love's I have a different impression as their fill stations all seem tops. The real bonus with Love's is when using the Love's app while sitting in your seat in your coach at the pump going through all the pump steps and approval via the app. Do the final step to start pumping get out and pump. How cool is that???!!! I would install both the Love's app and EFS app when you have your paperwork from TSD. The EFS app will show you the discounts and also has a map to show you where you can use it for savings. There are other places other than Love's but I keep it simple and stick to Love's unless I'm in a bind. Speaking of which I'm leaving for FL service tomorrow and I need to get gas and Love's is not on the route for an hour or two so I need to look at other options that may be available.

So let's get that application in and then we'll get you setup on the Love's and EFS app and we'll find something for you to buy with all that savings! Plenty of help around here with Amazon goodies you have to have! A few more Apple TV's for the coach maybe?? Hmmmm
Application was submitted to TSD last night I have already received the confirmation e-mail and one saying my confirmation was successful. After the sales pitch by @ARD, how could I not apply. :rolleyes:

Now, we just have to figure out when we can burn diesel and go somewhere.

TJ

Speaking only for myself, it was always my impression that Pilot/FJ was more RV friendly with the dump stations and RV lanes, and I could get the $.08 discount. I think I had hit Love’s a grand total of once before getting the EFS card. Since then, I’ve been exclusively Loves.

Speaking only for myself, it was always my impression that Pilot/FJ was more RV friendly with the dump stations and RV lanes, and I could get the $.08 discount. I think I had hit Love’s a grand total of once before getting the EFS card. Since then, I’ve been exclusively Loves.

We were exactly the same, almost never refueling at a Love's and almost always at a P/FJ. I don't think I've been to a FJ since we received the TSD/EFS card.

P.S. Get the love's app it makes everything soooooooo much easier.

Most Love’s do have dump stations & potable water. I used one in Illinois to fill up with water; no charge. The dump usually costs $10. The station was on the gas pump side, but no problem to access with my 35ft and a toad.

Latest resources

Back