• Commercial/Vendors welcome

TSD Logistics shows what Good Sam is making off of us

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Application was submitted to TSD last night I have already received the confirmation e-mail and one saying my confirmation was successful. After the sales pitch by @ARD, how could I not apply. :rolleyes:

Now, we just have to figure out when we can burn diesel and go somewhere.

TJ

@TJ&LadyDi you won’t be disappointed, I’ve had mine since last Oct. I too stayed away from Loves as I hated having to go in and the price. Hope you put @ARD or someone as a referral, they get a credit once you purchase 100 gallons.

Since you're waiting go ahead and get a Love's Reward card and set that up. When you get the EFS card you can add it to the LRC.

Also download the TSD ap and the EFS ap.

@TJ&LadyDi you won’t be disappointed, I’ve had mine since last Oct. I too stayed away from Loves as I hated having to go in and the price. Hope you put @ARD or someone as a referral, they get a credit once you purchase 100 gallons.
I should have put ARD in as the referral, but I summitted the app just before she checked in with her great information. Soooooo, I put ol-what's-his-name on the app as the referral instead. And, yes; my arms are feeling better today. :rolleyes:

TJ

It looks like you have to go to a Love's in person in order to pick up a rewards card so you can apply for the program; is that correct? I downloaded the Love's app to my iPhone, but it seems like until I pick up a rewards card, I am dead in the water, Wherever I go in the Love's app, it wants my "rewards number." Since the nearest Loves is 118 miles away, that won't happen any time soon.

Not finding much helpful information on the Love's website. I keep having flashbacks to why I never cared much for Love's.

TJ

Since you're waiting go ahead and get a Love's Reward card and set that up. When you get the EFS card you can add it to the LRC.

Also download the TSD ap and the EFS ap.
Are there two apps...TSD and EFS...in addition to the Love's app?

TJ

@TJ&LadyDi you need your efs card from TSD to add to your wallet inside the loves app. Then you are ready to go. The reward program is separate and you can get that the next time you get fuel. It’s not a necessity to be able to fuel. I am happy to get on the phone with you would like additional help.

To provide further clarity. Here is the screen shot of efs app. You can do things with this if you need it. I have it but its also somewhat redundant compared to the loves app.

1588816013469.png

efs price locator but not all are truck stops.

1588815599251.png

Attachments

• 1588815448889.png
    1588815448889.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 10
Thanks, Sheridan; I will wait until the card from TSD/EFS arrives.

In a trial run earlier, I clicked on "Wallet" in the Love's app. It asked for my e-mail address, so I put it in. The next screen asked for my "My Love's Reward Number." I couldn't proceed past that point without the Rewards number.

Have I missed a step in registering with Love's? I haven't found anywhere to do that and wonder what e-mail address they expect me to input.

A bit confusing.

TJ

@TJ&LadyDi i have not gotten the Loves reward card yet either. Yes haven’t wanted to go inside and pick one up. I just use card at pump, fuel up, take pix of pump and leave.
One day I may get the card for rewards, but using their app isn’t necessary

In a trial run earlier, I clicked on "Wallet" in the Love's app. It asked for my e-mail address, so I put it in. The next screen asked for my "My Love's Reward Number." I couldn't proceed past that point without the Rewards number.

That is so strange. Not sure why it would require rewards card to set up the wallet. I don’t have a rewards card and my app was able to set up fine without it. We may need our Chief Technology Officer @Neal to weigh in here.

Latest resources

Back