• Commercial/Vendors welcome

TSD Logistics shows what Good Sam is making off of us

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Well, @sheridany , I've been through the Love's Connect app several times and just can't get by the need for a Rewards number. That app is like shooting doubles blindfolded,,,on a windy day!

TJ

@TJ&LadyDi with no shot in the shell. Great analogy I can relate to. :ROFLMAO: We are going to get to the bottom of this.

I did e-mail Love's customer service about this, so we'll see what they have to say.

TJ

You don't have to have the Love's app or reward card to make the EFS/TSD card to work, it just makes it easier.

Just wait until you're at a Love's and get a reward card.

@TJ&LadyDi I haven't read all of the above as I'm hitting the road soon but here is the skinny:
  1. Install TWO apps: EFS Card and Love's
  2. Wait until TSD sends you the paperwork (email?) so you have the numbers to setup the EFS card app (you'll need the physical card to do so)
  3. Follow these instructions for setting up the Love's app AFTER you get your TSD card, or come back later and enter the card info so it links the payment source for you.
Nothing else is needed AFAIK, that's all I've done. While I signed up for Love's rewards when setting up the app it never seems to work nor have I received anything, quite frankly don't care, it seems minimal and only used to buy stuff in the stores. I just want the Love's app to use the "pay now" feature to setup the pump while seated in the coach, and the EFS app I just use to see what I saved as it shows immediately upon completing the pumping. I have not had much luck with the map in the EFS app for locations but will look again in the future. Don't get overwhelmed by all of this, the hardest part is setting up the Love's app but you should wait until you have the EFS card in hand as you need the card numbers for that too.

Pause until card received.

Thanks, @Neal; I pushed the "pause" button. Seems like everything is on "pause" these days.

TJ

Today’s joy. 2.69 posted price paid 1.486.

B8AD8BA2-A990-4E14-8AB5-FDC37D3487A5.png

Somewhat off the subject. Have any of you seen this statement from TSD Logistics? I'm not a
Facebook person but the wife is and she showed me this. I'm not sure why there's a need. This was posted yesterday at 1103

Good evening everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. We are going to send out an email on this as well, but there seems to be some of our RV card holders that have been contacting the fuel vendors directly. DO NOT contact our fuel vendors (Loves, TA, Petro, Pilot, Flying J, Road Ranger, Ambest or any other discount vendor we have or will add) directly. Your agreement is not with those vendors it is with TSD Logistics. If we find out that a card holder has contacted one of our fuel vendors directly we will cancel the agreement with that card holder. We cannot have anyone reaching out to our vendors and causing issues with those vendors. If you have questions or concerns please contact us directly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

That is really unfortunate and I wonder if this is related to the whole Pilot Flying J Good Sam issue that stopped discounting the TSD arrangement?

Sounds to me like some folks have been complaining to PFJ about its decision to drop TSD/EFS and it has not been well-received.

TJ

Latest resources

Back