Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

We are looking to buy a travel trailer- suggestions?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Angsieb

RVF Newbee
We are looking at buying a travel trailer that is <30ft with no BH.
What are the best brands to look at?
We may have an occasional grand baby, but want functional and access to BR, fridge without slides out.
Grand Design? Forest River?
Other suggestions?

We are looking at buying a travel trailer that is <30ft with no BH.
What are the best brands to look at?
We may have an occasional grand baby, but want functional and access to BR, fridge without slides out.
Grand Design? Forest River?
Other suggestions?
if this is your first one, buy used. travel trailers depreciate fast, real fast as much as 50% in the first year. and they are made cheep. find one you like that fits your needs. stay away from the nationwide dealers. Camping World, General, lazydays. they will rip you off. trust me been there done that. i would buy off facebook marketplace, craigs list, RV Trader. if you need help with a loan check with a local credit union.

We really like the Rockwood and Flagstaff brands. They seem to be a little better built.

I have a better idea if you need help with a loan - use us! We work with several lenders and will locate a good program for you. We also have a title company so the state stuff will be correct. Buying from a private party can present some bumps like liens, registrations and title work being satisfied. Let us handle the technical stuff so you can spend your time planning the trips. We take care of all the details so your money is secure and your time is valued.
We have a great group here.
Thank you,
Ken

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back