Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What is the best pellet smoker?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We ordered everything you said to order, and we are out of money? Please advise?

Keep ordering. When Amazon doesn't come to your door the feeling is devastating. Don't let it happen.

I double tow now. Behind my toad is an Amazon van. Driver may or may not be within, depends on when van is acquired.

I double tow now. Behind my toad is an Amazon van. Driver may or may not be within, depends on when van is acquired.
I believe a special license is required for that. Or is included with Amazon Prime?

I believe a special license is required for that. Or is included with Amazon Prime?
It is a "driverless vehicle" van that Amazon is testing, along with drones. No "special license" needed as @Neal is not actually "towing." The moment of truth will come when the van doesn't stop as quickly as the VentEssex does. :rolleyes:

TJ

Ok, first attempt on our GMG Daniel Boone. Ribeye steak using grill grates. About 8 minutes on a side @ 400 degrees. Built in probe registered 130 degrees, hand held digital said 140. The result after a 10 minute rest....perfect!View attachment 3494View attachment 3495
I had to find this old post to update our smoker comments. Because of covid, we did a turkey breast in the smoker. It was juicy, and sooooo good. Of course, steaks, are super using grill grates, but we absolutey love beer can chicken in our smoker. Seriously, it is the best chicken we have ever had. This smoker has a high, peaked lid that allows for the vertical height needed. Delish!!! Forgot to mention, this is from Judy D

Last edited:
Old thread, but this showed up today so we'll have to see how it works. It's an ASMOKE 350, and I got the idea to buy one when I saw @GlampDaddy's. Info at the link below.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to include the picture!

DSCN9880.JPG

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09JNQBX8Q/?tag=rvf01-20

Last edited:
Asmoke is it! I’ve had mine for about 1 1/2 years. Have done everything from Turkey to salmon

Asmoke is it! I’ve had mine for about 1 1/2 years. Have done everything from Turkey to salmon
Do you exclusively use the Asmoke pellets?

No. I have used a few different brands. I do make sure they are pellets of actual wood. Not fillers. Cherry, oak, and completion blends. I guess I have used the Pit Boss brand the most

No. I have used a few different brands. I do make sure they are pellets of actual wood. Not fillers. Cherry, oak, and completion blends. I guess I have used the Pit Boss brand the most
The one I bought says you can't use other brands of pellets unless you use their adapter. No directions came with the grill to show me how to use it and the Youtubes I've watched said the adapter messes up the temp settings.

Have you experienced that?

Latest resources

Back