Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Where do you want to go that you haven't been?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
That is an absolutely magnificent trip! Done it several times and enjoyed new sights each time. It’s quite an adventure in many ways. And not as easy as one might think but the views are worth it.
As have we both from north to south and south to north. If you can, the north to south trip is a little more scenic as you have better access to view points. We suggest not to be in a hurry. The road is winding but very big rig friendly (except for a few of the pullouts). We rate this route as one of the top scenic drives in the country.

Darrell

I always wanted to do the complete Pan American Highway. Maybe someday that will be possible if geo political issues calm down. Till then Glacier Park is another spot on our list.

Want to do the Gulf Shores of the US...
We did that for the second time last year, and continued to the Keys. It is a delight, and the sand is so white! Get your reservations far ahead. Judy D

I want to see the red wood forest. Probably Sequoia National Park. Only problem it is 3000 miles away, one way.

Alaska caravan was on our list.

I’ve been above the arctic circle under water and figured it would be cool to do it on land as well.

Have been following a friend of ours trip that is back from there now. Interesting trip to say the least.

One broke down and waited a couple days for a $6k tow just to get to a shop.

Looks like a beautiful trip but we may do the cruise up and train back (or something like that) rather than put the coach through that.

We will get up there but probably not in the coach so it lasts longer 😀

Everywhere east of the Mississippi. Been to all the western states. Hope to spend 6-12 months following the good weather.

Latest resources

Back