• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Manistique Lakeshore Campground in Manistique, MI for 3 nights. Nice drive up 2 to get here. Concrete pad, paved streets (first in weeks) cable, nice pull through. Brewery across the street šŸ˜
20240711_154601.jpg
20240711_173223.jpg

Last edited:
Angel Fire, NM. Cement Pads, lots of trees located well so as not to be an issue, great viewsā€¦ and most importantly, highs in the upper seventies instead of the 115Ā° we left behind in Phoenix!

Attachments

• IMG_1812.jpeg
    IMG_1812.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0858.jpeg
    IMG_0858.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
98 degrees here in Virginia, so off to the Williamsport Jellystone in Maryland and its lazy river for two nights. Funny enough, the new houses across the road have the option for an RV garage. Was not expecting that šŸ˜³

Attachments

• IMG_7469.jpeg
    IMG_7469.jpeg
    7.8 MB · Views: 4
Mackinaw Mill Creek for 3 nights before Traverse Bay. Sites are rather primitive/rustic, but great views from the beach. Spotty Verizon/ good T mobile decent OTA. Expensive for what it is but I guess it's all about location.
20240714_170635.jpg
20240714_145711.jpg
20240714_163159.jpg

I'm happy to post this...other thread of my breakdown (the RV type) will be updated next:

Indianapolis KOA (next to Mount Comfort RV)

One of my favorite transient stops when passing through this area such as to Newmar, EAA AirVenture, etc. Easy in and out and has one of the most important features, a nice dog park as Elli loves her dog parks when RVing. Although, it's expensive, a pull through is now circa $85 for the night, cheapest of the pull thru options. Great Wi-Fi, 60/60 or better, and good location for retail, etc. Verizon wins over AT&T here but obviously both good. Glad to see what was Mount Comfort next door didn't close, it's a Camping World now, I hope the former employees remained employed which is most important.

IMG_6298.JPG

IMG_6297.JPG

IMG_6296.JPG

Last edited:
I'm happy to post this...other thread of my breakdown (the RV type) will be updated next:

One of my favorite transient stops when passing through this area such as to Newmar, EAA AirVenture, etc. Easy in and out and has one of the most important features, a nice dog park as Elli loves her dog parks when RVing. Although, it's expensive, a pull through is now circa $85 for the night, cheapest of the pull thru options. Great Wi-Fi, 60/60 or better, and good location for retail, etc. Verizon wins over AT&T here but obviously both good. Glad to see what was Mount Comfort next door didn't close, it's a Camping World now, I hope the former employees remained employed which is most important.

View attachment 24889
View attachment 24890

View attachment 24895
Good to see you back on the road. Hope your mechanical problems get resolved quickly.

Traverse Bay RV Resort for 10 nights. Very cool temps, paved level sites, cable, great Verizon and T mobile signal. Jeep and coach get washed tomorrow after being in dirt sites last camp. Happy to be here!
20240717_152635.jpg
20240717_152730.jpg

Latest resources

Back