This is wild!

Bonnie had to crawl through a worm hole.😂
20240629_155202.jpg

Pacific Shores Motorcoach Resort, Newport, OR
Cellular
: AT&T 3 out of 5 bars, but works.
OTA: Unknown as I have locals with Dish Network
SAT: Good
WiFi: Awesome. Streaming YouTube, Amazon Prime, etc.
Amenities: Paved, level pads. Many lots along coast upgraded by owners, some with glass wind blocks. 50A, water, sewer. Heated indoor pool, jacuzzi. 2 dog parks. Beach access path.

Scored a great spot next to the bluff over the beach. Great views of the ocean, coastline, and lighthouse. Super friendly staff!

I swear that over 75% of the rigs are Newmars... :)

Best,
-Mark
Turns out Beaver Coach (out of Bend, OR) is selling coaches in the Pacific Shores Motorcoach Resort overflow / storage lot this entire month of July. Lots of Newmars on display and a Tiffin Alegro bus. Since last night they dropped the "sales" price on a "new" Essex 4551 by $200K. I believe it is a 2023 and is now listed under $1M.

Best,
-Mark

We have arrived in Petoskey, MI at Hearthside Grove Motorcoach and boy is it pretty. The sites are extremely large. The only thing they do not offer here is a cable connection. You have to use your own equipment. Even our off air antenna only picked up 6 channels. The town has a lot going on right now too. Highly recommend if you haven’t been here to visit and if you live in a hot area, make your trip up north. The highes have not exceeded 83.
IMG_1786.jpeg
IMG_1788.jpeg
IMG_1790.jpeg

Latest resources

Back