This is wild!

Bonnie had to crawl through a worm hole.😂
20240629_155202.jpg

Pacific Shores Motorcoach Resort, Newport, OR
Cellular
: AT&T 3 out of 5 bars, but works.
OTA: Unknown as I have locals with Dish Network
SAT: Good
WiFi: Awesome. Streaming YouTube, Amazon Prime, etc.
Amenities: Paved, level pads. Many lots along coast upgraded by owners, some with glass wind blocks. 50A, water, sewer. Heated indoor pool, jacuzzi. 2 dog parks. Beach access path.

Scored a great spot next to the bluff over the beach. Great views of the ocean, coastline, and lighthouse. Super friendly staff!

I swear that over 75% of the rigs are Newmars... :)

Best,
-Mark
Turns out Beaver Coach (out of Bend, OR) is selling coaches in the Pacific Shores Motorcoach Resort overflow / storage lot this entire month of July. Lots of Newmars on display and a Tiffin Alegro bus. Since last night they dropped the "sales" price on a "new" Essex 4551 by $200K. I believe it is a 2023 and is now listed under $1M.

Best,
-Mark

We have arrived in Petoskey, MI at Hearthside Grove Motorcoach and boy is it pretty. The sites are extremely large. The only thing they do not offer here is a cable connection. You have to use your own equipment. Even our off air antenna only picked up 6 channels. The town has a lot going on right now too. Highly recommend if you haven’t been here to visit and if you live in a hot area, make your trip up north. The highes have not exceeded 83.
IMG_1786.jpeg
IMG_1788.jpeg
IMG_1790.jpeg

Wow, what a beautiful site! Is that a Standard Site, or a Standard Plus?

Wow, what a beautiful site! Is that a Standard Site, or a Standard Plus?
My wife booked it and said it’s the first step up from standard. It’s Huge, lush and very secluded

Little Bear Campground in West Liberty IA. Near HWH and a very nice camp site on grass with a large shade tree. Level site, a little muddy from the rain but not bad at all. Cool temps! Lots of flys, so Bonnie has the bug assault gun.
20240708_171441.jpg
Resized_20240708_110431.jpeg
Left this am for HWH (they fit me in as I called only a week ago) and they had me fixed up (two slide solenoids) before 1 pm. 😁 Great customer service!

Latest resources

Back