• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Chattanooga North KOA for an overnighter.

IMG_1958.jpeg

At the Thomas Creek trailhead southwest of Reno, near Mt Rose and all that. We lucked out and found a spot to camp on FS land with no signs to contrary and a good enough road. Our son bought a place up the mountain a bit and we are visiting, but the road gets ugly and there is a wooden bridge that they say is fine but I’m not crossing it. So here we are and other than a lot of traffic in and out of the trailhead (obviously a favored spot for local recreation) it’s quiet, temp is perfect, and it’s boondocking - something we don’t do much these days. No movie here either.

IMG_3407.jpeg

At the Thomas Creek trailhead southwest of Reno, near Mt Rose and all that. We lucked out and found a spot to camp on FS land with no signs to contrary and a good enough road. Our son bought a place up the mountain a bit and we are visiting, but the road gets ugly and there is a wooden bridge that they say is fine but I’m not crossing it. So here we are and other than a lot of traffic in and out of the trailhead (obviously a favored spot for local recreation) it’s quiet, temp is perfect, and it’s boondocking - something we don’t do much these days. No movie here either.

View attachment 25840
Are the fires in that area pretty much over?

Are the fires in that area pretty much over?
Yeah the Davis fire was a real concern but they got ahead of it last week so all is well now.

I am somewhere I bet no one has ever been before. 🤣 I couldn't get into Two Rivers and after dealing with hot tire temps and DEF contamination warnings, I pulled into a new park....Forest Grove RV Resort in Dandridge, TN.

It is large and kids are probably going to love this place. It is a lot of concrete and rocks (no grass), but the sites are level and long. The employees are friendly and still learning.

IMG_3672.jpg
IMG_3674.jpg

I am somewhere I bet no one has ever been before. 🤣 I couldn't get into Two Rivers and after dealing with hot tire temps and DEF contamination warnings, I pulled into a new park....Forest Grove RV Resort in Dandridge, TN.

It is large and kids are probably going to love this place. It is a lot of concrete and rocks (no grass), but the sites are level and long. The employees are friendly and still learning.

View attachment 25862View attachment 25863
Not yet 🤣

Latest resources

Back