• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Xite HD 360 Camera System Issues

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Thanks @turbopilot - this appears to be the similar camera most cars use. Going to look into the specs more.

Thanks @turbopilot - this appears to be the similar camera most cars use. Going to look into the specs more.
There is SD card in the unit but it does not do a loop record. Made in South Korea. FCC documents have more details. Only caution is the these cameras are not rated for 24X7 use but Newmar wires the unit on the hot side of the battery switch so that you can see low res images posted to MyRozie. Result the cameras don't last more than a year always on.

The concept is known as "Poc" Power over Coaxial.

Have you plugged into the HDMI port to see what the video looks like?

FCC documents ... ? Do you have an FCC ID or a link to the docs?

After all of these years without RVC and fancy HD--I have a lot of catching up to do.

FCC documents ... ? Do you have an FCC ID or a link to the docs?

After all of these years without RVC and fancy HD--I have a lot of catching up to do.
Do a search based on this sticker and it will show up. I did not keep the documents.
IMG_0782.jpeg

Was it a mixed view of all 4 cameras, or was it a single selected camera?
Can't remember. Views are selectable on Xite head unit. If I recall HDMI shows what you are seeing on the right hand screen of the head unit. Could be wrong. I recall posting an image of the output on the "other" forum a long time ago.

I was able to find GloSys Inc is the MFG of the head units for Xite. They have registered with the FCC

The HDCMM unit is not made by GloSys....and there is no real FCCID number on the unit. Still looking for a registration for the HDCMM

I was able to find GloSys Inc is the MFG of the head units for Xite. They have registered with the FCC

The HDCMM unit is not made by GloSys....and there is no real FCCID number on the unit. Still looking for a registration for the HDCMM
Yup. Documentation sucks. Newmar did not include any documentation. I talked to Xite. Crickets. I asked Xite for any software updates. Crickets.

Latest resources

Back