• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Xite HD 360 Camera System Issues

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Just found this article and thanks for the information. I definitely will look into this as it is easier than just leveraging a manual switch if I forget to flip it before heading out on a trip. :) More my issue than the switch but you know....

Did anyone look into rewiring to an accessory rather than always hot power? Seems like this might be a better solution. On when driving and off when key is off. I know some may want continuous power but I turn my radio off when done with a trip and would like the cameras to do the same.

Cheers!

Here are a couple of items that may be helpful to others at some point. Can't speak for anything other than 2022 Newmar New Aire....turn signal cameras are not from Riverpark rather they are from ASA and are Voyager VCMS12L and VCMS12R. I've had my coach for two years but called ASA and they offered a warranty replacement. Also, Riverpark does own the camera controller and sent me a wiring guide. Going to test putting a switch in the power line of the unit so that I can easily kill the power to the controller. May even see if I need the power line since it also has a fused accessory 12v line. I'll post after I do more research.

Attachments

• HDCMM Generic_Feb2022.pdf
    334.9 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back