• Commercial/Vendors welcome

2022 Newmar London Aire 4551 - RedBaron Build

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
So, what of your personal upgrade projects will also find their way onto the new RV? auto waste management? Lights? remote connectivity?

Congrats on the new Rig!

My 2019 RedBaron Edition DSDP 4369 is being sold with all of the modifications installed. This is great for the new owner, but means I have to start again from scratch.

Some of the changes for the LA didn't allow for mods to be moved, such as the BMK.

The tank automation system is one that I will be doing, and updating to work with the RVC network that exists on the luxury line. Silverleaf has a way to add the functions to their screens. I will have to decide if I will use this, or replace the functionality with another screen. I really like homeseer, and with all the RVC functionality it makes a lot of sense. Light weight, widely supported, and works with a lot of various hardware including rpi.

My 2019 RedBaron Edition DSDP 4369 is being sold with all of the modifications installed. This is great for the new owner, but means I have to start again from scratch.
I followed your threads when you were doing your pickup and modifications and was very impressed

While doing so, I thought at the time that any used coach that you owned would be a fantastic purchase. I’m very envious of the lucky new owner.

I guess your children will be ready to do their paint check on the new one?

Congratulations on the new purchase!

I followed your threads when you were doing your pickup and modifications and was very impressed

While doing so, I thought at the time that any used coach that you owned would be a fantastic purchase. I’m very envious of the lucky new owner.

I guess your children will be ready to do their paint check on the new one?

Congratulations on the new purchase!
Thank you.

Funny you should mention the kids and the paint check. I was just chatting with another member online offering to assist with their PDI. My youngest daughter asked if she could get her own roll of painters tape!

I plan on doing a very detailed write up of my PDI experience with NIRVC. As you know from my prior posts, I have always been a very strong advocate of the Newmar factory delivery. My expectations from NIRVC are going to be that they exceed the factory experience. I know that they are a very capable facility, and have the added bonus of running normal business hours.

Newmar FPU entails a complete inspection prior to my arrival. They claim 30 days, but I believe this is less than 10 man hours unless a problem is found. My 2019 had 3 weeks of issues to deal with once I arrived.

Stay tuned for the upcoming comparison post. My delivery is going to be in December, but I get a chance to help with another delivery in October. I am very excited to see how this turns out.

Looking forward to your delivery ?

Just got word today that due to a Generator shortage, my coach is being further delayed and will not be hard scheduled this week as expected. No idea how long the delay will be, but this will affect all Luxury lines that use the 12.5KW onan generator.

I just checked and it looks like the Mountain Aire uses the same generator so I guess I’m in the same boat. Maybe @ARD got the last one. ?

FLSteve

I know how you feel. My coach was built at the beginning of COVID. I got several calls from Newmar, that started with "I hate to make this cal", indicating another delay. Thank God not indefinite. Hope you get yours soon.

Just got word today that due to a Generator shortage, my coach is being further delayed and will not be hard scheduled this week as expected. No idea how long the delay will be, but this will affect all Luxury lines that use the 12.5KW onan generator.
@redbaron ... did you get the word from your dealer or directly from someone at Newmar?

FLSteve :unsure:

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ My question also.

Latest resources

Back