• Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I actually got this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076LV5242/?tag=rvf01-20

mouse-kit.png

A couple of my favorite YouTube channels for 3D printing:

Yikes! That's one pricey rodent.

Not required at all. Mouse and keyboard work fine. Mouse with a scroll wheel button in between left/right buttons like the Logitech MX Master also work great (it works on mac or windows).

Anyone considering Prusa you'll see there is a multi-material option called a MMU2. It has been nothing but trouble and I think today I'm going to remove it from mine. I am constantly fighting this thing, load failures, and when trying to print multi-material it's just troublesome. I give up. I left it connected and always used single filament mode in hopes Prusa would update it. If that happens I'll reinstall it then if it fixes the issues. For now it's coming off, I give up!

I wanted to print something, really didn't have any ideas or needs just wanted to play with my new OctoPrint setup. I just made this thing in Fusion 360 in all of 5 minutes. You just draw a rectangle and extrude it up (make it 3 dimensional, i.e. give it thickness), draw another rectangle and extrude it from the top to the bottom so it will cut a hole. Drew a circle and extruded it up (making the circle sketch into something with height). Drew another circle within that circle slightly smaller and extruded it to the bottom so it would cut all the way through (just saving time and plastic). Had Fusion 360 repeat the cylinder two times for me so I didn't have to repeat those actions and bam, done! Save out as a STL file, open PrusaSlicer and import the STL file, set the params and have it slice it then send it the printer and let it print. It actually turned out pretty neat!

3d-tinker.PNG

@Neal, obviously you have too much time on your hands!
What is OctoPrint all about? Are you trying to spend more of my money?

Here is a time lapse video of the above print as one of the features of OctoPrint :)

Latest resources

Back