Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
It’s pretty cool. A friend shared this with me a while back, before they had many details. I’d jump on that in a heartbeat if we didn’t have a new trailer right now.

Bout time!!! Though about electric drive with regen braking for years (no funding). Glad to see it.

Played with aerodynamics on a sleeper about 4 years ago and actually improved gas mileage 2 mpg with my pt cruiser, it was about 10 ft.

That thing popped up on my FB feed, likely because I've been shopping so much lately. It's a neat concept, not terribly dissimilar from the TrailManors I've been dwelling on. For the price, yeah, not so much. No doubt they're going after a niche market but that market seems infinitesimal at best.

Very cool. I’m sure it won’t be cheap but there are lots of RVers with deep pockets.

Our tow vehicle is electric and I hear what he is saying about aerodynamics. Towing a smaller profile trailer gives huge returns. Hope they make one small enough for mid size electric SUV’s like ours to tow.

Thanks for posting.

Very cool. I’m sure it won’t be cheap but there are lots of RVers with deep pockets.

Our tow vehicle is electric and I hear what he is saying about aerodynamics. Towing a smaller profile trailer gives huge returns. Hope they make one small enough for mid size electric SUV’s like ours to tow.

Thanks for posting.
The only one they have now according to their website is 27 ft long and 7500 lbs. I wouldn't tow that with any current electric vehicle other than a Ford Lightning.

The only one they have now according to their website is 27 ft long and 7500 lbs. I wouldn't tow that with any current electric vehicle other than a Ford Lightning.

The Rivian R1T has a towing capacity of 11,000 pounds.

Yah. Maybe someday they’ll make a small one for the medium sized SUV’s. 18-20 feet. There is a market for sure.

Interesting and pretty cool!
However, the promo is very self serving, telling the audience how wonderful all these concepts are and how innovative the company/designers/marketing are.
If you have a great product, sell the product and there’s no need to sell the company. People that try to sell themselves are NOT selling a product. They are selling an idea.

Latest resources

Back