Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Odetymes

RVF Regular
I give up! ONLY at night when I attempt to turn on the air vent in the bathroom it works the first time, while I shower the vent closes. I opened it to start using the manual open only control not the temp control. I try to use the vent and no matter which button I push it will not respond. The vent will open if I turn the knob for manual opening and when I start doing that, it opens and remains open. Following day, all controls work until evening when it all starts again. Anyone have a solution?

Have you tried turning off the rain sensor by holding down the up/down button for 5-10 seconds?

I'm not sure which one you have but some have an automatic feature which will operate the fan based on TEMP. If you go into manual mode then it runs based on set fan speed in percent. Maybe attach a picture of your fan control and we can help you. Also refer to the manual. Opening prior to starting a shower will help keep steam from affecting the rain sensor.

Also, some have a rain sensor, that closes it when rain is detected. This happened to me once. If you take a hot shower, it may be that the moisture overwhelms the rain sensor, so it stays closed.
Try shorter cooler showers.

Also, some have a rain sensor, that closes it when rain is detected. This happened to me once. If you take a hot shower, it may be that the moisture overwhelms the rain sensor, so it stays closed.
Try shorter cooler showers.
I'll try the reset. Not big on cold showers after the military! Getting older too.

Not cold but
I'll try the reset. Not big on cold showers after the military! Getting older too.
Not cold bu less than steamy. I did not know you could deactvate the rain sensor. That would definitely be worth a try.

i will have to remember to dothat when my wife showers. It is like a sauna in there?😎❤️

Latest resources

Back