• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Building a Small RV Park - Year 2

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Just about finished. With any luck we will be able to fire it up tomorrow evening!

DSCN7775.JPG

DSCN7774.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN7779.JPG
    DSCN7779.JPG
    303.1 KB · Views: 7
That is a really small stage @Jim. No band is going to fit on that. It needs to be at least 2-times bigger!

That dose look nice. Add stone work to your resume.
lol, thank you but don't be too impressed, it's a kit. Just have to follow the pictures. Only hitch was a few of the pictures were not in their correct sequence and I had a little "disassembly/reassembly" to do. :( But all in all, it hasn't been to bad.

I think it's going to be a great addition to the pavilion. I've been to plenty of parks where the pavilions are mostly unused. But we've designed this one to be a great place for everyone to group, cook some steaks, play some music/watch the game, all while having the ambiance/warmth of a fire.

Site 8, which is one of my premier sites, has a private walkway that goes from the site over to the pavilion. (see pic below)

DSCN7768.JPG

Site #7, by default and by luck of location, will also have a direct walkway to the pavilion. The other sites will access the pavilion by a (soon to be installed) walkway that starts on Main Street and leads you up a pathway to said pavilion.

Of course, if you have a golf cart, you can take a side road that will take you right up to where you want to be. I'm working on getting a "campground golf cart" that will be available to visitors for hauling firewood back to their sites, or to use to cart on up to the pavilion.

Everyone else can use the Deer Springs helicopter and be dropped off at the entrance of the pavilion. Supplementary charges may apply . . .

Wow very nice Jim. I hope your guests get a lot of use out of it. We really enjoy sitting at our daughters fireplace that they have built on their out door patio.

HH

Wow very nice Jim. I hope your guests get a lot of use out of it. We really enjoy sitting at our daughters fireplace that they have built on their out door patio.

HH
Thank you HH!

Ok Jim, ok. You now are 5 stars +. Will you stop already as there aren’t any higher ratings 😁👏😁👏

Latest resources

Back